Preparation time: 15 min per recipe
Ingredients: 2 avocados • 1 cucumber • 2 sprigs rosemary • 1 tbsp. olive oil • 1 lime • 4 ice cubes • Salt, pepper
1. Prepare the avocados by cutting them in half around the pit with a knife, removing the pit, and then extracting the flesh with a spoon.
2. Rinse the cucumber, peel in stripes, then cut in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a teaspoon then cut into rough slices.
3. Juice the lime.
4. Place the ingredients in the blender, before adding rosemary, olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Blend everything for 1 minute, then add the ice cubes and blend again. Pour through a strainer into 4 chilled glasses to serve. Enjoy chilled.
© GettyImages - Alexey Ivanov
Ingredients: 75cl natural yoghurt • 30cl crushed ice • 1/4 tsp. crushed cardamom seeds • 1 tsp. rose • water • 3 tbsp. castor sugar
1. Place the yogurt in a bowl then whisk in the sugar and ice until frothy.
2. Add the rose water and crushed cardamom powder.
3. Pour through strainer into 4 chilled glasses to serve. Enjoy chilled.
© iStock - Pavelgr
Ingredients: 1 ripe mango • 3 oranges • 5 carrots • 1 bergamot • 3 tsp. sugar • 4 ice cubes
1. Peel the mango with a knife and coarsely chop the flesh.
2. Wash then grate the carrots before steaming for 5 minutes.
3. Juice the oranges and bergamot, then add the sugar.
4. Blend everything for 1 minute, then add the ice cubes and blend again.
5. Pour through strainer into 4 chilled glasses to serve. Enjoy chilled.
© iStock - JackJelly
1. If the mixture is too thick, add semi-skimmed milk until you achieve the desired texture.
2. The preparation can be kept in the refrigerator for a few hours prior to serving.